[Shopping Mall and Travel Product Terms and Conditions]
Article 1 (Scope of Application)
2. The rules concerning the use of the Service (http://pej.jp.net) posted on this website shall constitute a part of these Terms.
3. If the contents of these Terms differ from the rules set forth in the preceding paragraph or other explanations of the Service outside these Terms, the provisions of these Terms shall prevail.
Article 2 (Registration of Use)
1. The registration shall be completed by the applicant applying for registration in the method specified by the Company, judging whether or not the Company can register in accordance with the standards specified by the Company, and notifying the applicant to approve the registration.
2. The Company may not approve the application for use registration if it judges that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason for not approving it.
(1) When there are falsehoods, errors or omissions in all or part of the registered items provided to the Company
(2) If you are either a minor, an adult employee, a person who is insured, or an accessary person, and you have not obtained the consent of a legal representative, a follow-up person, a person who is a health insurance person, or an auxiliary person.
(3) Antisocial forces, etc. (meaning gangsters, gang members, right-wing organizations, antisocial forces, and other similar persons) Same below. or when the Company determines that it is engaged in any interaction or involvement with antisocial forces, such as cooperating with or involving in the maintenance, operation, or management of antisocial forces, etc. through funding or other means.
(4) When the Company determines that the applicant is a person who has violated the contract with the Company in the past or is a related party thereof
(5) If you have received the measures of Article 8
(6) In addition, when the Company determines that it is not appropriate to approve the usage registration.
3. If there is a change in the registered matters, the User shall notify the Company of the change without delay by the method specified by the Company.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User or a third party caused by the User's failure to notify the User of the change in the registered matters set forth in the preceding paragraph.
Article 3 (Management of User IDs and Passwords)
1. The User shall manage the user ID and password of the Service at his/her own risk.
2. The User may not transfer or lend the User ID and password to a third party under any case.
3. If the combination of user ID and password is logged in, in line with the registration information, the Company will consider the user ID to be used by the registered user himself/herself.
4. The User shall be liable for any damage caused by insufficient management of the User ID or password, errors in use, use by third parties, etc., and the Company shall not be liable at all.
Article 4 (Usage Fees and Payment Methods)
1. As a consideration for the use of the Service, the User shall pay the usage fee separately determined by the Company and displayed on this website by the method specified by the Company.
2. The Company may change the usage fee during the period of use of the Service.
3. If the user delays the payment of the usage fee, the user shall pay the late damages at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Use of the Service)
(1) Price displayed: Tax included.
(2) Shipping charges and on delivery fees are as stipulated in the following table.
(3) When contract is concluded: It is the time when the "order confirmation email" is sent from us.
(4) Purchase slip: We will replace it with "order confirmation email".
(5) Delivery destination: In Japan.
(6) Delivery date: Usually within 1-2 weeks after receiving the application (estimation)
(7) Cancellation: We will accept only if the shipped product is defective or different from the ordered product. (Only if you contact us within 14 days upon the arrival of the product.)
(8) Notwithstanding the previous item, the following items cannot be cancelled, returned, or exchanged.
--Opened and used products
--Products that have been delivered for more than 8 days
--Products that have been scratched or soiled by the customer
--Products without packages (bags / cases)
--Products processed for customers, such as ordered products and products with names
--Other products that clearly state that they cannot be returned on the product introduction page
If there is an obvious defect in the product or if the product is incorrect, we will bear the shipping cost for returned goods. In the case of returns or exchanges for reasons other than the above, the shipping fee will handled by the customer.
(9) Warranty: Except as described above, the Company does not guarantee the quality, performance, etc. of the products sold.
--Some products are sold in limited quantities and may not be delivered due to sold out.
--Due to changes in specifications by the manufacturer, the products shown on the website may differ slightly.
--The actual appearance may differ from the product photos posted on the website.
(11)Travel products can use the following services on this site.
--Reservations for products provided by the Company.
--Member-only page (hereinafter referred to as "My Page").
--View your reservations on My Page.
Article 6 (Prohibited Matters)
Users must not:
(1) Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and regulations
(2) Acts related to criminal acts
(3) Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, honor, or other rights or interests of the Company, other users of the Service, or other third parties.
(4) Acts that destroy or interfere with the functioning of our servers or networks
(5) Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services
(6) Acts of collecting and using personal information, etc. related to other users
(7) Acts that become other users
(8) Acts of directly or indirectly benefiting antisocial forces in connection with the Company's services
(9) Acts contrary to the purpose of use of the Service
(10) Acts that directly or indirectly cause or facilitate the acts of the previous issue;
(11) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 7 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
1. If the Company determines that there are any of the following reasons, the Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User.
(1) When maintenance, inspection or updating of computer systems related to the Service
(2) When a computer or communication line, etc. is stopped due to an accident
(3) When it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning strikes, fires, wind and flood damage, power outages or natural disasters
(4) In addition, when the Company deems it's appropriate to suspend or discontinue the Service
2. The Company shall not be liable for any benefit or damage incurred by users or third parties due to suspension or interruption of the service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Restrictions on Use, etc.)
1. In the following cases, the Company may restrict the use of all or part of the Service to the User or cancel the registration as a User after notifying or notifying the User in advance.
(1) If any provision of these Terms is violated.
(2) When it is found that there are false facts in the registered matters
(3) In other cases where the Company deems the use of the Service to be un appropriate.
2. In the following cases, the Company may restrict the use of all or part of the Service to the User or cancel the registration as a User without notice or notice.
(1) When it is found that there are false facts in the registered matters
(2) When payment is suspended or insolvable, or there is a claim to start bankruptcy proceedings, start civil rehabilitation proceedings, start company rehabilitation proceedings, start special liquidation, or start similar procedures
3. In the case referred to in the preceding paragraph, the User shall naturally lose the benefit of the due date for all debts he/she has to bear against the Company and immediately pay all debts to the Company.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User due to the acts performed by the Company under this Article.
5. The products provided by the Company are part of the products provided by the Company. The number of products and inventory displayed in the search results may differ from the number of products sold at stores and telephones and the number of items in stock.
Article 9 (Withdrawal)
1. The User may withdraw from the Service and cancel his/her registration as a User by notifying the Company in the method prescribed by the Company.
2. In the case of withdrawal, if there is a debt to the Company, the User shall naturally lose the benefit of the due date for all debts against the Company and immediately pay all debts to the Company.
Article 10 (Disclaimer)
1. The Company's liability for default shall be indemnity if it is not intentionally or grossly negligent.
2. Even if the Company is liable for any reason, the Company shall be liable for compensation only within the scope of damages that can normally be incurred and within the scope of [amount of fee (equivalent to one month's worth in the case of continuous service)] for paid services.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. a resulting between the User and other users or third parties with regard to the Service.
Article 11 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 12 (Changes in Service Contents, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of the Service or discontinue the service without notifying the User, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User as a result.
1. The Company may change these Terms at any time without notifying the User if it deems it necessary.
2. If the Company changes these Terms, the Company shall notify the User of the changes by posting them on the link page on the top page or the top page, and if the User uses the Service or does not take the procedure for deregistration within [7 business days from posting], the User shall be deemed to have agreed to the change of these Terms.
Article 14 (Notice or Notice)
Notifications or communications between the User and the Company shall be made in the method specified by the Company.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
You may not assign or secure your contractual status or rights or obligations under these Terms to any third party without our prior written consent.
Article 16 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
2. In the case of a dispute regarding the Service, the court below the [Location of the Company's Head Office] shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
[Established on January 30, 2019]
[Revised on January 30, 2021]
Article 1 (Definition)
1． "PEJ Co., Ltd." means a virtual sales office set up by the Company to be able to trade goods, etc. using information and communication facilities such as computers in order to provide goods, etc. to members based on these Terms and Conditions. In addition, it may mean the Company, which is the management entity of PEJ Co., Ltd.
2． "Member" means a person who agrees to these Terms and Conditions, provides personal information for the use of PEJ, a stock operated by the Company using the Internet, registers as a member, allows the Company to join as a member, and lends the member ID.
3． "Delivery Agency Type Transaction Agreement" means that the member directly connects to an overseas shopping site and receives purchased (settled) goods to a unique overseas address provided to the member by PEJ Co., Ltd., and at the responsibility of PEJ Co., Ltd., international transportation and import & export customs, and the member's domestic recipient can be transported so that the member can receive it.
4． "Import & Export agency type transaction contract" means that the member of the Association asks PEJ Co., Ltd. to import and export goods that can be purchased overseas, PEJ Co., Ltd. purchases and settles the relevant products on behalf of the member, and after the purchased goods are received to a unique overseas address provided by PEJ Co., Ltd., it means to carry the member to the domestic recipient so that the member can receive it.
5． "Overseas Address Service" means a service that provides a unique overseas address (hereinafter called "PEJ Address Co., Ltd.") that PEJ Co., Ltd. can use as a delivery destination for goods overseas when a member purchases goods on an overseas shopping site, etc. in a delivery agency type transaction contract.
Article 2 (Explicit, Explanation and Revision of The Terms and Conditions)
1． The Company shall post the contents of these Terms and Conditions and the company name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, personal information management officer, etc. on the site of PEJ Co., Ltd. so that members can easily grasp. Provided, however, that the contents of the Terms and Conditions may be made available for viewing through the link screen.
2． The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions in terms of management policy.
3． When the Company revises these Terms and Conditions, the Company shall make a notice on the site of PEJ Co., Ltd. in conjunction with the current terms and conditions, with the date of application and the reason for the revision clearly stated. Provided, however, that in the event that the content of these Terms and Conditions is changed to content that is reasonably considered to be to the benefit of the Member, the Company shall, at its discretion, announce it with a prior grace period.
4． If the Company revises these Terms and Conditions, the revised Terms and Conditions shall apply only to contracts concluded after the applicable date, and for contracts that have already been concluded before that date, the terms and conditions before the revision will apply as they are.
5． Matters not stipulated in these Terms and Conditions or interpretations of these Terms and Conditions shall be resolved promptly after consultation in accordance with the principles of honesty and honesty with each other in accordance with relevant laws and regulations or business practices.
Article 3 (Provision and Change of Services)
1． The Company shall carry out the following business at PEJ Co., Ltd.
a.Provision of information on goods, etc., and conclusion of import and export agency agreements
b. Conclusion of a contract for carriage of goods, etc. purchased overseas by members or requested to be imported and exported on behalf of
c. Delivery of goods, etc. purchased by members or requested to be imported and exported on behalf of
d. Access agency service
e.Other business specified by PEJ Co., Ltd.
2． The Company may change the services provided in the event of a product or other out of service, change in technical specifications, etc. In that case, the contents of the changed service will be immediately notified through the PEJ Site.
3． In the event that the content of the service to be provided to the Member is changed by any means due to the out of business of goods, etc. or the limitation of technical specifications, the Company shall immediately notify the relevant member of the reason.
4． In the case referred to in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable at all.
Article 4 (Service Interruption)
1． The Company may temporarily suspend the service of PEJ Co., Ltd. in the event of a reason such as maintenance, inspection, alternation or malfunction of information and communication facilities such as computers, or interruption of communication.
2． The Company shall not be liable for any damage to a member due to a temporary interruption in the provision of the Service due to the reasons set forth in paragraph 1.
3． In the event that pej's services cannot be provided due to reasons such as conversion of business contents, abolition of business, integration between companies, etc., the Company shall notify the member of the relevant contents and shall not be liable in any way even if the member is damaged as a result.
Article 5 (Establishment and Refusal of Contract)
1． The process of concluding a service use agreement between the Company and its members is as follows.
a. After the "Delivery Agency Type Transaction Agreement" member registers as a member of PEJ Co., Ltd., after receiving goods purchased directly on the overseas shopping site to the pej address of the loaned stock, a delivery agency transaction agreement between the Company and the member is concluded by paying the service fee notified by the Company.
b. "Import & Export Agency Type Transaction Agreement" After the member registers as a member of PEJ Co., Ltd., the company makes a product purchase agency request to the Company, and after the Company confirms the request from the member, the import and export agency type transaction agreement between the Company and the member is concluded by notifying the member of the consent to the request.
2． Since the conclusion of the contract means that the Member has delegated all transportation processes to international transportation and import and export customs and delivery to domestic receiving destinations, the Member shall respond in good faith up to requests from the Company in the proceedings of import and export customs, etc.
3． The Company may not accept the member's contract request if it falls under the following:
a.When there is a falsehood, a description leak, or a mistake in the content of the application
b. When a member requests import and export agency or transportation of goods, etc. prohibited by relevant laws and regulations and the terms and conditions
c.When the Company determines that there is a risk of violating these Terms and Conditions
d. If you have canceled the registration of the use of the service provided by PEJ Co., Ltd. in the past
e. If you are either a minor, an adult employee, a person in charge of a medical insurance, or an accessary person, and you have not obtained the consent of a legal representative, a follower, a person who is a health insurance person, or an auxiliary person.
f. In addition, when it is judged that accepting the import and export agency or the delivery agency application is a noticeable obstacle to the management or technology of the Company
Article 6 (Restrictions on Services)
The Company shall provide the services of PEJ Co., Ltd., which is only purchased, imported and exported for the purpose used by the Member himself/herself, and if the Company determines that it falls under or is likely to fall under the following items, it may be returned to the relevant shipper after notification to the Member. At that time, the expenses required for the return may be paid by the member or disposed of goods, etc. arbitrarily by the Company.
a. Live flora and fauna, dead animals, or taxidermy, cash and checks, bills, stock certificates and other securities, gold and silver nuggets, credit cards, cash cards, etc., cards for withdrawing financial institutions' deposits and savings or deposits, forms or communication means as defined by current law, stimulants, cannabis, narcotics, psychotics and other prohibited drugs, medicines, medical devices, guns, swords, weapons, weapons, explosives, explosives Poisons, deleterious substances, combustible hazardous materials, etc., human bodies or parts of the human body, bodies, remains, tablets, child pornography, adult videos and other obscene objects, precision metals, stone materials, food and drinks, other items that are prone to change or decay, refrigerated items, items that require refrigeration or refrigeration
b. Those who are prohibited or restricted from transporting, importing, exporting, etc. by laws and regulations of import/export countries, states, and local governments, including transit areas, in the case of non-air transport items, and other items that are not available under the conditions of carriage of the carrier
c. When the Company deems it not appropriate to provide services based on these Terms and Conditions due to untrue description of invoices, packaging defects, etc.
d. When targeting goods, etc. who are restricted from import and export by other relevant laws and regulations
e. When the whereabouts of the member are unclear
f. There is no address, trade name, or other wording that can be easily determined that the destination is the Company.
Article 7 (Settlement and Reserve of Usage Fee)
The payment method for the service use of PEJ Co., Ltd. shall be the method specified by the member by the method specified by the Company out of the following issues.
a. Credit card payment
b. Other payment methods certified by the Company
Article 8 (Notification of Confirmation of Reception, Change and Cancellation of Delivery Request)
PEJ Co., Ltd. concludes delivery agency and import and export agency agreement with members through the following procedures in connection with overseas P.P. box and use of overseas shopping service.
a. The Company shall notify members of their reception confirmation when there is an application for transportation, import and export of members using the services of PEJ Co., Ltd.
b. Members who have received notification of reception may request the Company to immediately change or cancel the delivery application if there is a discrepancy in the intention notice, etc.
c. If the goods, etc. arriving at the PEJ address fall under each item of Article 7, the Company may cancel the delivery contract for said goods, etc., in which case all expenses required for post-processing such as the return of goods, etc. shall be borne by the member.
Article 9 (Goods subject to service)
1． When a member purchases goods using a PEJ address, and when goods, etc. arrive at the PEJ address, PEJ shall request the member to settle the service fee settlement of various taxes such as customs duties and international shipping costs, and the member shall settle the relevant amount within two weeks in the way prescribed in Article 8. If the service usage fee is not settled, the relevant goods, etc. will not be delivered to the member.
2． If the member does not settle the service fee within the period set forth in the preceding paragraph, a prescribed storage fee and late damages may be incurred for the period up to the payment confirmation date, and the member shall pay the amount incurred.
3． The Company shall not be liable for theft, damage, loss, etc. of goods, etc. that occur 30 days after the Company has notified the Member of the service fee settlement request after the goods purchased by the Member arrive at the PEJ address. In addition, after 3 months from the settlement request notice, it can be arbitrarily disposed of and allocated to the storage fee.
4． The Company may re-package and take other measures specified by the Company without the prior consent of the Member in order to safely deliver the member's goods, etc. at a lower price.
Article 10 (International Transportation and Porting)
1． The Company provides air transportation, import & export customs, and domestic delivery services from pej overseas distribution centers to the receiving country of goods through transportation and customs business alliance companies that have concluded international combined transportation agreements, and domestic delivery to the receiving destination designated by the member. In connection with this, in the event of a defect such as damage to goods, etc. occurred within the transportation section from the PEJ Overseas Distribution Center (PEJ) to the destination designated by the user, the scope covered by the transportation company stipulated in the conditions of carriage of the transportation company shall be compensated up to the maximum.
2． Based on the Principles for Personal Import and Export Customs, which individuals import and export for their own use, the Company shall make its members taxpayers, have import and export requirements in them, and carry out customs procedures through transportation and customs business alliance companies. Customs duties and import and export surcharges and other taxes incurred at that time shall be paid to customs on behalf of the member by the transportation and customs business alliance companies, and the member shall carry out settlement procedures with the transportation and customs business alliance companies regarding customs duties settled on behalf of the member and various taxes such as import and export addition taxes.
Article 11 (Inspection of Goods, etc.)
1． The Company shall be able to open the goods, etc. requested by the Member to act as a delivery agent and check the goods, etc. Provided, however, that the Company shall not be obligated to conduct inspections, and the results of inspections shall not guarantee that the quality of the goods, etc., the presence or absence of defects, authenticity and the destination, stop, stop, and destination will not violate the relevant laws and regulations of the country in which it is intended to be.
2． In the case of inspection set forth in the preceding paragraph, if the Company finds an article, etc. that violates or is likely to violate laws and regulations concerning the prevention of transfer of proceeds due to crime, the Company may take measures such as reporting to the police or other relevant government offices and submitting goods, etc.
3． The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by members due to inspections of goods, etc. or other measures stipulated in this Article.
Article 12 (Returns, Refunds, etc.)
1． Pej Co., Ltd. If an article, etc. ordered by a member arrives at the PEJ address and the member's request for the mid-term cancellation of the delivery agency contract for said goods,etc. (returns, etc.) is requested to PEJ( return, etc.) before being shipped to the destination (delivery destination), the goods, etc. will be returned at the request of the member, and all expenses required accordingly shall be borne by the member.
2． 2． If the goods, etc. ordered by the member arrive at the PEJ address, and the member makes a settlement, and the request for the mid-term cancellation of the preceding paragraph is requested after it is shipped to the goods receiving destination (delivery destination), the effect of the original delivery agency contract will continue to exist, and PEJ Co., Ltd. will complete the performance of the original delivery agency contract by completing delivery of the goods, etc. to the domestic receiving destination, For mid-career cancellation requests, returns may be made on behalf of the member on a precondition that all costs will be borne by the member.
3． 3． In the case of Paragraph 1 or Paragraph 2 of this Article, if the Member requests that it be sent to a third region other than the receiving party designated by the Member, or the Receiver refuses to receive goods, etc. when returned to the relevant seller, or if the return is not recognized, the Member shall send the goods, etc. to the Member and bear all expenses associated therewith.
Article 13 (Settlement of Difference)
1． If there is a difference between the amount paid by the member due to the change in the product price, revision of the tariff rate table, change of tax number classification, error of the computer system, etc., and the actual cost incurred at the time of PEJ delivery agency (stock), the Company may settle the over/under amount with the member after the fact (thereafter, "difference settlement").
2． The difference settlement range is performed only when the error range of ±10% of the original settlement amount is exceeded, and the cost required for the settlement of the difference such as the bank transfer fee is performed on the condition that the Company or the member bear.
Article 14 (Amendments under the Consumer Contract Act)
1． Even if the contract between the Company and the Member falls under the consumer contract stipulated in Article 2, Paragraph 3 of the Consumer Contract Act, and the Company is liable for damages to the Member notwithstanding the provisions of these Terms and Conditions that indemnity the Company's liability for damages, the Company's liability shall be up to the total amount of the actual usage fee received from the Member for a period of one year retroactively from the time the cause of the damage is caused.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
You may not assign or provide as collateral your contractual status or rights or obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent.
Article 16 (Applicable Laws and Judges)
2. In the event of a dispute over the Service, the court below the location of the Company's head office shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
[Established on January 30, 2019]
[Revised on January 30, 2021]